Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5: this blog.

Today I received a "friendly" reminder that I had to go pick up my contacts that had been delivered to the store 2 months ago...I guess life got ahead of me (opps). But conveniently there's a Barnes and Noble in the parking lot of my eye doctor so I decided to wander. I wandered through the travel section looking for ideas on where to vacation next. Then I traveled to the next aisle, the Christian section. I read a few title but then I realized I wasn't in the mood for self-help. I read the titles of new releases then looked at calendars. Then I looked at magazines and the feminist in me got upset when I saw "Women's Interests" compared to the "Men's Interests." So I marched over to the Men's Interests, picked up Bloomberg and started to reading it upwardly so people would notice that women are interested in business too! After I felt like I made my point I made another loop to the travel section then into the cookbook section because I was hungry. I only liked the cookbooks with pages that had a cool texture but realized I would probably just do an online search of anything I wanted to cook so $40 would be a waste.

I don't know why I just rambled about my really boring adventure through Barnes and Noble on a Tuesday night, but I did. So I'm thankful for this blog where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment