Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of thankfulness. day 1.

A friend of mine posted on her blog today on how she has so much to be thankful for and how November we are reminded ourselves. In response to that she's doing a blog post every day this month of something she is thankful for. I've decided to join along because in life we have so much to be thankful for! A few weeks ago I read a status that went something like this: "Often times when things go wrong we ask God, 'why me?' We should reverse that and when things go right ask God, 'why me?" The order of thankfulness throughout the next 30 days is in no particular order but simply the gratitude that is in my heart for that day and today I've been thinking so much on thankful I am for my 
friends. 









I really can't say enough how grateful I am for all of the amazing people in my life who have loved me  and taught me how to love. Friendship is definitely a gift that I have been spoiled with. Thank you to each and every one of my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment