Friday, November 2, 2012

30 days of thankfulness. day 2.

It is crazy what each day holds and who is brought in your life for certain reasons. While listening to numerous friends spill their hearts to me about failed relationships or broken hearts I realized how grateful I am for experiencing
  heart break

It is definitely one of the hardest things in life but ends up being the most beautiful and rewarding. It is something that allows self discovery, compassion and understandings when others are going through trials. By being able to go through these experiences it's allowed me to become the person I am today and mold me into the woman God has called me to be. I am grateful that my dealings allow me to help my friends when their hurting and be a shoulder a lean on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment