Sunday, February 5, 2012

smoothie time.

It's amazing what days of sleep, countless baths and mom&dads loving can do to you! Yesterday I even got out of my bed, PJ's &&& house! We went to go get new running shoes, go to church and then went to really bbq place called The Cue. [yum-highly recommend the sweet potato casserole] 

This morning I got up and went for a nice walk through the neighborhood trying out the new kicks and then went on pinterest and stumbled upon these awesome vitamin boosters! 


With the flu shot I think I got a hint of the flu so I made the one for 'Cold & flu'. It honestly wasn't that bad! The only problem was that I didn't have fresh ginger and so I used powdered ginger from the spice drawer. Since the recipe called for a piece, I think I put in too much ginger and could definitely taste it. So recommend real ginger :)

Hope everyone is enjoying this 'beauty full' Superbowl Sunday! [go commercials-wooooo!] 

No comments:

Post a Comment