Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's been awhile, but I'm back!

I miss blogging. It's always been something that I can use to release ideas, frustration or even put things into perspective. I was reading back through this blog and my blog from my internship, "Colleen Dittmeier. Nautica Intern."and remembering all that had happened and lessons learned. Now I'm going through another life stage, starting a new job just out of college, living in a apartment, trying to stay on a budget and attempting to save money. I'm learning how to cope with the fact I'm done with school and I'm working full time. I'm learning how to balance family, friends and boyfriend but still trying to branch out of my comfort zone. It's been 5 months since graduation and it has already gone so fast with so many memories that I forget to cherish. That's why I named my blog "Heart of Chambray"-to remind myself that simplicity is refreshing and we don't need the fanciest wine (though it is nice) to be happy and to create the moments. The moments are created with our hearts being open to now. 


1 comment: