Friday, January 27, 2012

a chef in heels.

Life has been very busy lately. Between the AWP Bridal Internship, SMA "Spring Break" Fashion Show and of course school, I could have very easily led to unhealthy fast food dinners the past few days but I did not go to my old ways! I am happy to say that the past two dinners have been scrumptious and I am here to share! Last night I made Fish Tacos with Green Apple Guacamole and it was so good! My friends Lisa and Sean stopped by to try and stayed for thirds :) We topped the meal with some Red Velvet Cupcake wine and chocolate chip cookies.
Note: The recipe called for argula but I left that out. I also added some hot salsa for an extra kick. (yum!)

Today was really busy with getting more boutiques confirmed for the SMA show and planning the schedule for Sunday's bridal show and the models. When I got home I realized I have a test and 2 quizzes next week so I spent Friday night in (:/) to get some work done and surprisingly I got so much done! .pat on my back. But for dinner I made a dish that I always had when I lived in Houston. I used the left over corn tortillas from last night, fried 2 eggs then shredded cheddar cheese then topped it with some salsa! Brought back lots of old memories and the jalopenos in the salsa provided my days intake of water in one meal. 
Note: My glass has a stache. 


Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment