Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a random stop led to something special...

Everyday on the walk home I go by Athens Hardware Co, so today Alyssa and I decided to walk in and take a peek around. I'm sure we looked out of place and lost since 1) the only people in there were old men 2) we were dressed up for fashion class 3) our minds were wandering with ideas of things to do with the merchandise other than fix leaky faucets. We came across these silver flats that were .20 each and the man was so sweet by letting us have 2 for free! Well awhile ago I had this idea of creating jewelry with buttons, but all that happened was that the buttons I ordered arrived on my doorstep...UNTIL TODAY! I had some ribbon from a project I had done last semester and got the flats, buttons, rubber cement and created a dainty little braclet <3 


I personally am in love with it and I think I may just put it on Etsy just to see if anyone would buy it ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment