Thursday, November 14, 2013

day 13: trivia nights. day 14: backroads.

day 13

It's really easy for days to blend together. With the new daylight savings change, which should be reworded, it's easy for work to seem like that's all you do because you get off and it feels like bedtime. This is why I'm thankful for weekly trivia nights with friends to drink beer, eat pizza and ruffle up the useless facts in our minds. It's a great way to feel like I social life and not just work.

day 14

Biden is in Atlanta tonight and literally every road is crazy. I got off work at 7 and cars were not even moving around my building. Luckily I like to think and drive so I've learned random back roads and was able to cut some corners and get home in 30 minutes...to do laundry. But I'm thankful for those dark back roads no one is fully aware of because I was able to keep my sanity tonight as well as feel like I outsmarted the traffic which is always a victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment